Description de l'emploi
- Medical Physicist background preferred.
- Assist to achieve sales and margin targets of IBA Dosimetry products and services in the assigned sales territory (your sales territories will be Sri Lanka and Nepal in addition to India.)
- Technical Support to IBA Dosimetry Sales Manager to negotiate best deals in accordance with IBA Dosimetry’s products’ strategy and business ethics;
- Provide market competitive information and analysis; propose marketing and sales activities to IBA Dosimetry. Organize and participate in workshops, conferences & fairs in the assigned sales territory together with the distributors;
- Support IBA Dosimetry to identify and convert opportunities for up-sales and cross sales;
- Train, build and manage good product knowledge with IBA Dosimetry’s existing distributors in the assigned sales territory as well as with new clients, agents, distributors, prospects, B2B contacts and key opinion leaders;
- Ensure up to date clinical and/or technical knowledge and communicate to IBA Dosimetry’s clients and prospects;
- Tracking sales activities and client’s information in IBA Dosimetry’s database (Netsuite); ensure accurate and timely reporting;
- Travelling frequency: Different, but approximately 60- 65%;
- Ensure that, whilst the Services are carried out, the good reputation of IBA Dosimetry shall be maintained at any time by you. You shall never act against the interests of IBA Dosimetry, against IBA Dosimetry’s guidelines or common practice or express instructions from IBA Dosimetry. Except in case of prior written instruction, you shall not act in the name of IBA Dosimetry or enter into contractual obligations binding IBA Dosimetry.
- You shall compensate all direct losses suffered by IBA Dosimetry if such losses made due to breach, willful misconduct or gross negligence of you.
- Medical Physics education (Bachelor above) or similar
- Experience in clinical Radiation therapy or experience of iba Dosimetry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Preferably education in medical engineering or physics
- Passion for high medical physics solutions
- Able to fulfill the sales targets
公司The fastest and most accurate Dosimetry solutions.
We are the global #1 solution provider of quality assurance and patient safety for medical devices in cancer treatments. Our solutions enable healthcare professionals to improve the quality, efficiency and safety in medical imaging and cancer therapy. Dedication on innovations and cutting edge solutions are the basis for our double digit growth for many years. Now we are about to enter a new phase into an even brighter future. Come and join us!
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.”
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.