Description de l'emploi
工作描述At IBA Dosimetry our agile software development teams produce high quality software for Quality Assurance in Radiation Therapy. To get become even better we need you as a software tester for Windows and WEB applications, acting as a full member of our cross functional teams.
Your responsibility is to ensure the functional quality software from the scratch:
- Be part of all agile activities during the SW development process.
- Support and guide the requirements definition to achieve testable requirements.
- Define test strategy, test cases and execute tests.
- Do early explorative tests based on development results.
- Document your work and prepare the hand over to system tests.
简介You are a team player and
- You have a passion for quality and convince with good communication skills in English and German.
- You have been working as software tester or software developer for at least 2 years.
- You have been working in teams before.
- You have at least a bachelor or higher degree.
Ideally you bring one of the following skills in addition:
- ISTQB Certificate.
- Experience with professional tools in testing.
- Agile and Scrum is not new to you.
- Experience with test automation frameworks.
- Working experience in SW for medical, pharma or automotive industries.
To enable a better comparison and fairness please apply exclusively online stating your salary expectations and possible starting date.
For any further questions please feel free to contact Regina Soremba-Böxkes at +49 9128 - 607 872.
What if YOU could save lives, with YOUR daily work?
公司The fastest and most accurate Dosimetry solutions.
We are the global #1 solution provider of quality assurance and patient safety for medical devices in cancer treatments. Our solutions enable healthcare professionals to improve the quality, efficiency and safety in medical imaging and cancer therapy. Dedication on innovations and cutting edge solutions are the basis for our double digit growth for many years. Now we are about to enter a new phase into an even brighter future. Come and join us!
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,000 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.”
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.