Description de l'emploi
The Product Manager will be part of the Customer Success team and will play a key role in IBA Industrial growth by defining and developing products and integrated services for the customers, and ensuring the link between the Product Management team and the Customer Success team.
- Listen to and analyze the customers’ needs to identify new products and service opportunities, improvements, and strategic partnerships.
- Develop product and service expertise (ex: competitive analysis, product and services segmentation).
- Build business case for new or existing product and service (goals, objectives, profitability, added value, impact on market, revenues).
- Define and drive third parties to offer an integrated service.
- Define the services and upgrades roadmap consistently with the market and with the internal Industrial stakeholders.
- Elaborate a services and upgrades catalog.
- Manage obsolescence and products which are after ‘end of production’.
- Support the after-sales and sales teams to reach the sales target.
- Represent Customer Success for new product development/roadmap (design reviews, …).
- Work with Marketing to develop a sales readiness plan in preparation for product and services launch and enable the sales team.
- Provide product and services information and training to sales team, service team, partners, distributors and/or customers.
- Support international tradeshows and other customers events.
- Define and follow the KPIs to measure the installed base services satisfaction.
- Get aligned with the other business units homologous.
Skills and experience to succeed in this role
- A master’s degree in engineering/science or equivalent experience.
- At least 5-year experience in a relevant industry. Experience in services business is a plus.
- Experience with Product Life cycle Management (PLM) processes and Value Proposition Creation (VPC) is a plus.
- Training in product management is an asset: business case, marketing bases, ROI, costing/pricing strategy, …
- Ability to synthesize market and customer feedback to develop solutions.
- Comfortable with tradeoffs.
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing).
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, ready to work in a complex and international environment.
- Proactive, willing to take initiatives and autonomous.
- Customer-oriented with excellent communication skills including presentation of ideas.
- Fascinated by new technologies and always willing to learn.
- Willing to travel 20% to 30% (4 to 6 days per month).
Who are we?
IBA Industrial is the world leader in electron and proton accelerators for industrial applications.
IBA's unique E-beam, X-ray and proton solutions are used across the world in many different
applications such as medical devices sterilization, food pasteurization, wire and cable crosslinking,
property enhancement for various materials, safety and detection, crystal modification, etc.
With over 250 IBA Industrial accelerators active across the world, we supply complete irradiation
solutions from site planning and optimization, engineering and integration of all operational systems
to assistance in operation.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health
“Since 2021, IBA is recognized as a certified B Corporation (or B Corp). B Corps are companies that promote ‘business as a force for good’, balancing profit and purpose. They meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability.”
Our Industrial E-beam and X-ray Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of offering sustainable alternatives to radioactive and chemical sterilization. By developing environmentally friendly state-of -art technologies, we help our customers to face their environmental, safety and security challenges.
Check out our webpage sustainability
to find out more!
Innovation at the core of IBA Industrial
Our engineers are focusing their passion and energy to shape the future and lead innovation in a great variety of applications and fields such as medical devices sterilization, which is key to the future of medicine, and also Flash irradiation, radiofrequencies, electronics, nuclear science.
IBA Industrial is proud to play a key role in major public and private developments such as MYRRHA project, aiming to design a new sub-critical nuclear reactor, and in building the new generation of accelerators to make radio-isotopes for cancer treatment.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.