Description de l'emploi
During the Installation/Commissioning phase of the equipment:
The Site Manager is responsible for the IBA installation team at the customer’s from the start of the site until final acceptance of the IBA machines or equipment by the customer. He/she manages the human resources (team and subcontractors) as well as the site’s equipment, material and operating budget necessary for the project’s successful conclusion. He/she takes account of the overall planning, the sequences of the activities and the project's installation deadlines, as well as the technical particularities and the required quality, and establishes the weekly activity planning. He/she is the contact with the customer for the daily management of the installations and relays information to the Project Manager.
During the Operations/Maintenance phase:
The Site Manager is in charge of the Operations and the Maintenance activities of the system, while the facility is under clinical operations. The responsibility of the system falls then under the Customer Service department. Continuous upgrades of the system, software or hardware, are performed over the whole lifetime of the equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing Tasks
- Managing and Motivating People
- Decision making
- Communicating and Representing
- You have very good oral and written skills in English and Mandarin;
- You have a master or equivalent degree in engineering (e.g. electronics, electromechanics, mechanics, automation, physics) and you have a solid people management experience in an industrial environment;
- You have a deep experience in large-scale projects, with preference for Hospital-based Radiation Therapy projects.
- To have got the experience on a Proton Therapy Site with ownership of at least one feature is an asset;
- You have a firm understanding of the Chinese market and local practices, including basic knowledge of Regulatory Affairs and Safety Rules in China. An experience in Healthcare Industry with Chinese Customers in China is an asset;
- You are very committed person and ready to inspire a large team to move forward. You can ensure the cohesion in the team;
- You are a driven, proactive and hands-on person;
- You are able to organize your work autonomously and willing to take initiatives;
- You are willing to start working in other country during a training period of several months, before starting on site in China.
Who are we?
Innovating for life since 1986, IBA has become the global leader
in proton therapy, considered as the most advanced
form of radiotherapy in cancer treatments using ionizing rays.
Thanks to the unique properties of protons, tumors can be targeted more accurately while limiting exposure of the surrounding healthy tissues
We provide two types of therapy center: the IBA’s Proteus®PLUS which offer a multi-room solution and the Proteus®ONE who is a more compact single room solution that is easier to install, integrate and operate.
To date, more than 58 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA across 3 continents.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
“Since 2021, IBA is recognized as a certified B Corporation (or B Corp). B Corps are companies that promote ‘business as a force for good’, balancing profit and purpose. They meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability.”
Our Proton Therapy Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making a positive impact on patient health by providing health care professionals with the most effective and accurate solutions for diagnosis and treatment.
Check out our webpage sustainability
to find out more!
Innovation at the core: shaping the future of proton therapy
We dare designing innovative solutions because we aim for better treatment. That is why our teams are focused on continuously improving the quality and stability of our Proteus®ONE and Proteus®PLUS solutions.
IBA constantly improve the proton therapy technology for the benefit of patients. We work diligently to advance proton therapy, in close collaboration with our customers and through R&D partnerships.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.