Description de l'emploi
Job Title: Proteus One Site Technical Leader
Reports to: Site Manager
The Proteus One Site Technical Leader is responsible for supporting the Proteus One Proton Therapy facility by managing all technical aspects (equipment, assets, etc.). They are in charge of the technical maintenance activities of the system as well as continuous upgrades of the system, software, and hardware over the lifetime of the equipment. They schedule the Flying Engineer group to support the site’s needs.
The P-One Site Technical Leader ensures the equipment is available according to uptime commitments and good manufacturing processes under QA and Regulatory Affairs requirements. They analyze technical issues and provide solutions, review, report and document activities, and assist with the weekly activity planning and scheduling in conjunction with the Site Manager to make decisions.
The Site Technical Leader has some contact with the customer and relays information to the Site Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages multiple tasks as needed
- Provides technical solutions
- Consistent communication and feedback to Site Manager, engineers and customer
- Organization and planning skills for proper administration of duties.
Education and Experience:
- BS in Engineering Preferred
- Previous professional experience: some experience in supervisory/team lead role; people management
- Possess broad technical knowledge of Proton Therapy; Proteus One equipment knowledge a plus
- Experience in a clinical operations environment
- Familiarity with IBA global operations processes (such as Escalation, Missions, Helpdesk)
- General Knowledge of Microsoft products such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook etc. are a must.
- Basic knowledge of UNIX a plus.
- Familiarity with SAP, ServiceMax, Sales Force, etc. a plus.
- Leading and Undertaking Actions
- Communicating and Persuading
- Working as a Team
- Planning and Organizing
- Achieving Results and Meeting Deadlines
- Flexibility and Adaptation
- Managing Pressure and Setbacks
- Ability to lift >50 pounds repeatedly.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Good manual dexterity.
- Ability to hear and speak clearly.
- The position is a professional position and the conduct of such a position should be the basic expectation.
- Extensive hours are required.
- Rotating shift work including nights and weekends may be required.
- Occupational exposure to radiation.
- Work with high voltage equipment and magnetic fields.
- Work with hazardous materials.
- Travel may be required which could include both domestic and international locations.
- For the first several months (up to 6 months) relocation and/or travel will be required which could include both domestic and international locations.
- Working at heights which includes 4 feet or higher
- Climbing ladders
- Standing, sitting or stooping for long periods of time
Who are we?
Innovating for life since 1986, IBA has become the global leader
in proton therapy, considered as the most advanced
form of radiotherapy in cancer treatments using ionizing rays.
Thanks to the unique properties of protons, tumors can be targeted more accurately while limiting exposure of the surrounding healthy tissues
We provide two types of therapy center: the IBA’s Proteus®PLUS which offer a multi-room solution and the Proteus®ONE who is a more compact single room solution that is easier to install, integrate and operate.
To date, more than 58 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA across 3 continents.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
“Since 2021, IBA is recognized as a certified B Corporation (or B Corp). B Corps are companies that promote ‘business as a force for good’, balancing profit and purpose. They meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability.”
Our Proton Therapy Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making a positive impact on patient health by providing health care professionals with the most effective and accurate solutions for diagnosis and treatment.
Check out our webpage sustainability
to find out more!
Innovation at the core: shaping the future of proton therapy
We dare designing innovative solutions because we aim for better treatment. That is why our teams are focused on continuously improving the quality and stability of our Proteus®ONE and Proteus®PLUS solutions.
IBA constantly improve the proton therapy technology for the benefit of patients. We work diligently to advance proton therapy, in close collaboration with our customers and through R&D partnerships.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.