Description de l'emploi
Position reports to:
open for Internal and External candidates
Type of contract:
The ProteusOne installation project in Milan will be the 2nd Proton Therapy Center in Italy. Istituto Europeo di Oncologia (IEO), our customer, is a famous oncology center in Europe. They have been awarded recently in the top10 of best world’s hospital by Newsweek (1st in Europe).
The Proton Therapy Center will be equipped with the latest ProteusOne system.
The installation of the Proton Therapy Center will start mid of June 2022 and will be delivered within 11 months after which the site transitions to customer service mode.
Customer services is scheduled for 12 years after the delivery date.
As Site Technical Leader, you are responsible for supporting all technical aspects during the installation and customer service phase.
As Site Technical Leader, you are responsible for:
- Coordinating and planning overall daily technical activities on site and managing the priorities
- Ensuring a quality installation
- Take lead on resolving technical issues that arise on site
- Managing logistics and material aspects and liaising with the subcontractors (supplies, storage, etc.) on technical aspects of their work
- Ensuring customer’s requirements are met in term of compliance, and technical performance
- Conducting CCBs, ensuring bugs are reported, collecting and distributing REX
- Ensuring strong communication with the Site Manager
- Promoting a high performance culture and motivating the team
You also are:
- A Master degree in engineering (Electronics, Electro-mechanics, Mechanics or Physics)
- Preferably a previous experience in an industrial environment
- A broad technical knowledge and you understand how to manage tasks in a planning and also according to the technology
- A proven experience in installation and commissioning of Proton Therapy or big Radiation Therapy centers, knowledge of Medical Devices Installation processes is a strong asset
- A good understanding of Total Quality Management, including non-quality topics, ergonomic, 5S, Root-Cause Analysis
- A basic knowledge related to International Standards, as IEC, ISO and EHS Regulations to be the keeper of the Good Manufacturing Practices inside the team
- Good oral and written communication skills in Italian and English
- Eager to learn new fields and continuously update your knowledge
- Coach minded and like to share your knowledge to ensure the adequate level of expertise is present within the team to meet site requests and equipment performances
- A very committed person ready to inspire a team to move forward
- Able to motivate, support and empower people
- Results-driven, customer-oriented and able to keep calm when facing emergencies
- Able to identify the root cause of issues thanks to your good analytical skills
- Capable of working autonomously and making decisions
- Able to work with a solution-focused approach, striving to determine what are the best actions needed to complete the team's assignments
- A flexible person, willing to work in rotating shift work when the situation requires it
Who are we?
Innovating for life since 1986, IBA has become the global leader
in proton therapy, considered as the most advanced
form of radiotherapy in cancer treatments using ionizing rays.
Thanks to the unique properties of protons, tumors can be targeted more accurately while limiting exposure of the surrounding healthy tissues
We provide two types of therapy center: the IBA’s Proteus®PLUS which offer a multi-room solution and the Proteus®ONE who is a more compact single room solution that is easier to install, integrate and operate.
To date, more than 58 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA across 3 continents.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
“Since 2021, IBA is recognized as a certified B Corporation (or B Corp). B Corps are companies that promote ‘business as a force for good’, balancing profit and purpose. They meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability.”
Our Proton Therapy Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making a positive impact on patient health by providing health care professionals with the most effective and accurate solutions for diagnosis and treatment.
Check out our webpage sustainability
to find out more!
Innovation at the core: shaping the future of proton therapy
We dare designing innovative solutions because we aim for better treatment. That is why our teams are focused on continuously improving the quality and stability of our Proteus®ONE and Proteus®PLUS solutions.
IBA constantly improve the proton therapy technology for the benefit of patients. We work diligently to advance proton therapy, in close collaboration with our customers and through R&D partnerships.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.