Description de l'emploi
The Proton Therapy Site Administrative Assistant is responsible for assisting the site manager in his tasks, providing administrative and organizational support to the team, and ensuring efficient support to visitors in the spirit of IBA.
- Assist with booking, scheduling of all travel arrangements including flights, trains, hotels, car rentals, etc.
- Responsible for scheduling and coordinating the site calendar, schedule meetings for the team either 1on1’s with manager or team meetings, and manage site activities.
- Manage mail (incoming and outgoing, FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc.)
- Shipment management (from departure to arrival to destination)
- Receive shipments, ensure accuracy and damage-free, put away contents, set-up shipments with vendors, package contents for shipment and handle appropriate paperwork
- Be a resource to site manager and site engineers as they prepare their own expense reports.
- Maintain accurate vendor database, and processes computer files, paper documentation, or any other documentation as needed.
- Other administrative duties as assigned, such as but not limited to; binding, copying, filing, updating, and maintaining contact lists – phone lists, birthdays, etc.
- Liaison between vendors and office by maintaining office inventory and equipment (site specific - fax, copier, postage meter, etc.)
- Assist when needed on any special projects that may arise from time-to-time
- Coordinate or lead special projects that facilitate the smooth functioning of the overall success of the site and the overall organization.
- Occasionally you may be asked to pick up lunches or breakfast for special events within the office.
Perform general facility administration duties:
- Provide administrative support to the HR Team with I-9 Authorization to work forms as well as other important hiring paperwork.
- Induction of new employee using site specific PowerPoint.
Manage accounting activities of the site:
- Procurement of office supplies and other materials
- Site accounting
- Payment of direct invoicing on site
- Contractual files (ex: FedEx, Evoqua)
Logistics Coordinator Administration:
- Test reports are scan and reported in system
- Computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) knowledge and administration
- Implement warehousing processes for efficient equipment organization: gather, classify, label, store, sort data, use checklist, prepare orders, and order parts and/or services according to received goods
- Appropriate inventory tool is set-up to ensure the complete and accurate tracking and localization of any equipment (install parts, spare parts, service packs) the installation team is efficiently supported when looking for specific parts. The tool is regularly monitored to ensure its accuracy. Annual inventory is managed and organized in due time with support resources.
- Manage logistics activities with Team support as needed
- Tasks (receiving, checking, storing, picking, and packing) are performed according to requirements All physical
Education and Qualifications:
Professional Communication Skills:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience in Accounting/Finance preferred
- Via the telephone, fax, email to customers, vendors, and co-workers
- Answer phone, take messages, and distribute calls appropriately and courteously
- General Knowledge of Microsoft products such as Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- SAP knowledge a plus
- ADP knowledge a plus
- Detail oriented
- Good customer service mentality
- Strong commitment to teamwork
- Works well under pressure
- Autonomy: ability to make technical decisions on the job
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lift or move >35 pounds sometimes.
- Good manual dexterity.
- Ability to hear and speak clearly.
- The position is a professional position and the conduct of such a position should be the basic expectation.
- Possible occupational exposure to radiation
Who are we?
Innovating for life since 1986, IBA has become the global leader
in proton therapy, considered as the most advanced
form of radiotherapy in cancer treatments using ionizing rays.
Thanks to the unique properties of protons, tumors can be targeted more accurately while limiting exposure of the surrounding healthy tissues
We provide two types of therapy center: the IBA’s Proteus®PLUS which offer a multi-room solution and the Proteus®ONE who is a more compact single room solution that is easier to install, integrate and operate.
To date, more than 58 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA across 3 continents.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
“Since 2021, IBA is recognized as a certified B Corporation (or B Corp). B Corps are companies that promote ‘business as a force for good’, balancing profit and purpose. They meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability.”
Our Proton Therapy Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making a positive impact on patient health by providing health care professionals with the most effective and accurate solutions for diagnosis and treatment.
Check out our webpage sustainability
to find out more!
Innovation at the core: shaping the future of proton therapy
We dare designing innovative solutions because we aim for better treatment. That is why our teams are focused on continuously improving the quality and stability of our Proteus®ONE and Proteus®PLUS solutions.
IBA constantly improve the proton therapy technology for the benefit of patients. We work diligently to advance proton therapy, in close collaboration with our customers and through R&D partnerships.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.