Description de l'emploi
The Product Delivery Group is in charge of deploying and maintaining the IT infrastructure and software products
on the IBA Proton Therapy sites.
We’re located in all regions to provide the most efficient support via remote and on-site support, the travel rate is approximately 20%
of your time.
On top we identify and resolve gaps in site maintenance task automation, obsolescence and site monitoring.
After a proper and effective onboarding and integration to the team, you will be in charge of IT security
with a focus on communication with end users and with full understanding of possible impact of any changes in production, medical environment.
Mission consists of continuous monitoring for potential vulnerabilities, assessment of criticality, development of coherent action plan with benefits/risks consideration.
Daily tasks can include work on long-term projects as well as day-to-day routine or crisis situation handling :
- firewalls replacement project,
- review of daily security reports,
- defining urgent action plan for critical vulnerabilities
- Min. bachelor in computer science
- At least 5Y in IT Infrastructure with a focus on IT Security, ideally in production environments
- Mandatory knowledge on administration of both Linux and Windows Systems
- Advanced network knowledge
- Experience with firewall implementation, configuration, administration
- Experience with SIEM, vulnerability management, pen-testing (certification is a plus)
- Fluent in French and English
- Proactive, can work in autonomy and with perseverance
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team spirit, listening and communication skills
- As our PT centers are all around the world, maintenance tasks can be scheduled at night or during weekend, consequently this position requires (and offers) flexibility.
Cherry on the cake:
Experience in project management
Knowledge on MDR (medical device regulation)
Who are we?
Innovating for life since 1986, IBA has become the global leader
in proton therapy, considered as the most advanced
form of radiotherapy in cancer treatments using ionizing rays.
Thanks to the unique properties of protons, tumors can be targeted more accurately while limiting exposure of the surrounding healthy tissues
We provide two types of therapy center: the IBA’s Proteus®PLUS which offer a multi-room solution and the Proteus®ONE who is a more compact single room solution that is easier to install, integrate and operate.
To date, more than 58 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA across 3 continents.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
“Since 2021, IBA is recognized as a certified B Corporation (or B Corp). B Corps are companies that promote ‘business as a force for good’, balancing profit and purpose. They meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability.”
Our Proton Therapy Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making a positive impact on patient health by providing health care professionals with the most effective and accurate solutions for diagnosis and treatment.
Check out our webpage sustainability
to find out more!
Innovation at the core: shaping the future of proton therapy
We dare designing innovative solutions because we aim for better treatment. That is why our teams are focused on continuously improving the quality and stability of our Proteus®ONE and Proteus®PLUS solutions.
IBA constantly improve the proton therapy technology for the benefit of patients. We work diligently to advance proton therapy, in close collaboration with our customers and through R&D partnerships.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.