Description de l'emploi
工作描述IBA Proton Therapy is the industry leader in particle therapy, with the most precise clinical radiotherapy methods. IBA is internationally headquartered in Louvain la Neuve, Belgium with regional headquarters in Reston, VA right outside of our nation’s capital Washington, D.C. With more than 30 years of success in cancer diagnostics and treatment, IBA is the worldwide leader of technology in the field of proton therapy. IBA currently has systems and treatment centers in Europe, Asia, North America and expanding to emerging markets throughout the world. The IBA name and mission has grown through the years making us one of the stand out companies to join; and who would want to work for a company that stands for the protection, enhancement and saving the lives of those fighting this horrible disease.
Responsible for the installation and/or maintenance and/or repair of IBA equipment/systems (applies to Synchro Cyclotron and related components) at IBA or on customer's site, in order to deliver within defined timelines a final reliable working product, matching quality, performance, customer satisfaction requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a clean working environment and behavior in line with the safety and regulatory rules (radioprotection, electrical risk, etc.
- Install equipment/systems accordingly to the defined planning, timelines procedures and “operating processes”. Adjust and fine tune subsystems
- Test equipment/systems according to the specifications
- Maintain equipment/systems according to the maintenance schedule
- Repair equipment/systems taking all necessary actions to solve problems
- Ensure equipment/systems are working properly with the required level of compliance/quality/technical performance/customer satisfaction
- Train customer to use equipment properly and safely. Coach less experienced field engineers
- Report and document interventions and actions undertaken with the required level of details and accuracy
- Propose solutions that improve equipment reliability and operability in collaboration with R&D
- Problems reported and documented in Bugzilla / resolved bugs on the spot, participation to design review
- Appropriate key performance indicators (throughput, customer satisfaction, uptime…) are met
简介Education and Experience:
- BSEE or Electro-Mechanical Engineering degree.
- Experience in electronics/electrical system troubleshooting required.
- Candidate must have experience in several of the following fields: Cooling systems, cryogenics, vacuum systems, PLC’s - Siemens S7 preferred, regulation loops, drivers, sensors, electric motors, high voltage equipment, low voltage equipment, etc.
- Mechanical system repair, maintenance and operations of large systems a plus.
- General Knowledge of Microsoft products such as Excel, Word, Access, Outlook are a must.
- Basic knowledge of UNIX a plus.
- SAP knowledge a plus.
- Detail oriented
- Good customer service mentality
- Strong commitment to team work
- Works well under pressure
- Autonomy; ability to make technical decisions on the job
- Ability to lift or move >50 pounds repeatedly.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Good manual dexterity.
- Ability to hear and speak clearly.
- The position is a professional position and the conduct of such a position should be the basic expectation.
- More than 40 hours per week is sometimes required.
- Rotating shift work including nights and weekends is required.
- Occupational exposure to radiation
- Work with high voltage equipment and high magnetic fields
- Work with hazardous materials
- Ability to travel up to 50% of time, domestic and some international
公司Particle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.