Description de l'emploi
工作描述IBA Dosimetry GmbH operates a world-class DAkkS accredited Secondary Standard Dosimetry Laboratory (SSDL). As a Dosimetry Laboratory Physicist, you will be part of a dedicated team of experts. You will participate on a maintenance of dosimetry laboratory standards, its further development and improvement and using them for calibrations, testing and verifications according to working procedures consequently.
- Metrological quality of laboratory standards and its traceability;
- Traceability, reliability and reproducibility of measurements;
- Quality of calibration and testing according to valid work instructions;
- Good laboratory practice in safe and healthy environment;
- Professional communication with customers concerning dosimetry measurements;
- You are very curious and enjoy diving deep into your work to find an answer to a yet unknown question. You are ready to participate on new dosimeters development.
- You have a Master Degree or even PhD in Physics, Medical Physics, Applied Physics or a strong engineering background in dosimetry;
- You are familiar with:
- Ionizing radiation dosimetry;
- You understand how to measure basic quantities in dosimetry for therapy and diagnostic;
- You understand evaluation of measured results; analysis of measurements uncertainties will be your advantage;
- International and German standards as (ISO 17025, StrlSchV, RöV);
- You have the capability to use international standards to follow tests of dosimetry systems, as ISO, IEC, AAPM and IAEA TRS;
- You are quality minded with high responsibility at work for customers as well as internal IBA partners;
- You are able to work autonomously as well as in a team with other colleagues;
- You are ready to perform measurements at radiotherapy clinics in Germany;
- You have strong written and oral communication skills, both in German and English;
- You have a driving licence;
For any further questions please feel free to contact Regina Soremba-Böxkes at +49 9128 - 607 872 or directly via Human_Resources(at)iba-group.com.
What if YOU could help saving lives, with YOUR daily work?
公司The fastest and most accurate Dosimetry solutions.
We are the global #1 solution provider of quality assurance and patient safety for medical devices in cancer treatments. Our solutions enable healthcare professionals to improve the quality, efficiency and safety in medical imaging and cancer therapy. Dedication on innovations and cutting edge solutions are the basis for our double digit growth for many years. Now we are about to enter a new phase into an even brighter future. Come and join us!
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.”
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.