Description de l'emploi
工作描述Posting: Internal and external
Type of contract: Local
Function grading: 10-11-12
Closing date: March 11, 2019
As Site Technical Leader, you are responsible for supporting all technical aspects for maintenance of the Proton Therapy Site.
Duties & Responsibilities
As Site Technical Leader, you are responsible for:
- Coordinating and planning overall daily activities on site and managing the priorities
- Ensuring strict respect of good processes and uptime commitments
- Ensuring customer’s requirements are met in term of compliance, technical performance, timing and budget
- Managing logistics and material aspects and liaising with the internal supply chain (supplies, storage, etc.)
- Ensuring strong communication with the customers
- Supervising the team and managing all human resources tasks (time policy, planning, etc.)
- Promoting a high performance culture and motivating the team
- An engineering degree in Mechanical/Electrical or equivalent by experience
- Ideally 2 years of experience on a Proton Therapy Center
- Excellent ability to understand complex systems
- Good analytical skills to identify root cause of issues
- a customer oriented person with very good communication skills in English
- willing to work autonomously
- able to organize team work and manage numerous tasks
- willing to take up new challenges
- a flexible person, willing to work in shift work and occasionally night work and weekends
公司Particle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.