Description de l'emploi
The mission is to support the IBA project team on customer acceptance, training and commissioning of IBA Proton Therapy systems and to consolidate the customer feedback as input for continuous product improvement
Duties and Responsibilities:
As Application Specialist / Medical Physicist, your responsibilities will be to:
- Perform acceptance testing with the end-user
- Train and support the customer to use properly and safely the system
- Provide on-site and/or remote product application support to customers
- Establish and maintain strong customer relationships with healthcare professionals of the assigned sites under installation and in clinical operation
- Support the site team in medical physics topics and validation of the proton therapy center
- Report and document interventions and actions undertaken with the required level of details and accuracy
- Provide continuous structured customer product feedback to the rest of the organization
- Participate in procedures update and optimization.
- Coach other product experts
- A master degree in Medical Physics or Biomedical Engineering, or equivalent by experience
- At least 3 years of experience in the Radiotherapy field as a Medical Physicist
And you are:
- Customer oriented person with excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Passionate about innovative clinical solutions
- Fascinated by new technologies and always willing to update your knowledge
- A proactive person willing to take initiatives
- A problem solver and stress resistant
- A team player able to organize your work autonomously according to priorities
- Willing to travel up to 50% of your time (duration of the mission: up to 6 weeks in the row)
公司Particle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.