Description de l'emploi
- As a Service Engineer, you play a key role in our mission to treat cancer patients;
- You participate to the installation, calibration and maintenance of a broad range of the IBA equipment and technical tools on the Proton Therapy site in Zhuozhou, Hebei province, China;
- You will become a specialist in the latest cancer treatment solutions and represent IBA with your know how;
- During the Installation/Commissioning phase of the equipment:
- Installation of the equipment:
- You work with subcontractors and the General Contractor to supervise the installation of IBA equipment;
- You are able to read and interpret architectural drawings, cable lists, electrical schematics, piping diagrams, etc.;
- You complete installation requirements as defined by site management.
- Commissioning of the equipment
- You work in teams and independently to startup, integrate and test all of IBA’s equipment;
- You complete commissioning requirements as defined by site management.
- Installation of the equipment:
- During the Operations/Maintenance phase:
- You operate PTS for various customer needs which will include, but not be limited to: Patient Treatment, Patient Specific QA, development, Software Testing, Troubleshooting, and experimentation;
- You troubleshoot PTS equipment including electrical, mechanical, and software problems;
- You maintain the PTS including but not limited to preventative maintenance and curative maintenance;
- You communicate the status of the system to the customer as well as to IBA employees;
- You provide support to Software testing and new developments;
- You support daily clinical operations for the clinical staff as defined by the specific site manager;
- You maintain adequate records as defined by the specific facility;
- You support the PTS in all phases which will include but not be limited to: installation, unit testing, integration testing, validation testing and other various site related activities as they are defined by the site manager
- You have very good oral and written skills in English and Mandarin;
- You are base at Zhuozhou, Hebei province, China, willing to travel up to 15% of your time, and up to 60% during the training period;
- You have bachelor or master degree in Engineering or Physics;
- You must have experience in several of the following fields: cooling systems, vacuum systems, PLC’s, VME’s, regulation loops, drivers, sensors, positioning equipment, electric motors (DC/AC motors, stepping motors), high voltage equipment, low voltage equipment, etc.
- Your experience in electrical and automation are mandatory, Experience in electronics, mechanical system troubleshooting is required; knowledge of CAD is a plus.
- Your experience of mechanical system design and repair, and operations of large electro-mechanical systems is a plus.
- You are flexible person, willing to work in rotating shift work, night work and weekends (up to 50% of your time);
- You have general knowledge of Microsoft products such as Excel, Word, Access, Outlook etc.;
- You have basic knowledge of UNIX is a plus;
- Your SAP knowledge is a plus;
- You are a driven, proactive and hands-on person;
- You are a detail-oriented person with very good analytical skills;
- You are able to organize your work autonomously and to take initiatives.
公司Particle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.