Description de l'emploi
A successful Product Specialist will be responsible for technical and product support for a multi-person sales team. Will be required to develop thorough understanding of IBA products and services, communicate technical specifications to customer base, support upstream and downstream marketing and product develop efforts and to be active in multiple sales processes.
Must be able and willing to travel >50% of the time.
- Work closely with the sales team to conduct web and onsite software product demonstrations selling the benefits of our solutions
- Develops techniques and practices for effective presentations
- Assist in completion of the functional sections of Requests for Information/Proposal feasibility of bids.
- Work with the development teams to understand new customer requirements during the sales process.
- Recommends changes to the products or processes which would improve quality for the customer.
- Conducts market and industry research to identify trends within the industry.
- Produce competitive analysis material comparing products with our key competitors.
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to communicate at all levels within an organization
- Demonstrated knowledge in supporting capital equipment, preferable in radiation oncology
- Strong ability to establish rapport, credibility and influence across a broad spectrum of stakeholders from clinical to administrative; strong influencer
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities, excellent time and process management skills, and close attention to detail.
- Excellent and persuasive communicator; both verbal and written; strong presentation skills
- Has utmost integrity
- Team player
- Achieve equipment and service revenues objectives at agreed margin targets
- Pro-actively manage the sales cycle from prospect identification and/or creation to close
- Grow customer loyalty within the installed base by proactively meeting customer expectations
- Grow market intelligence, product & customer knowledge within the North America Region
简介Education and Experience
- Bachelors’ degree required
- Knowledge and familiarity with medical devices used in Radiation Therapy
- Experience in customer support preferred
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite of products and working in CRM system(s).
公司The fastest and most accurate Dosimetry solutions.
We are the global #1 solution provider of quality assurance and patient safety for medical devices in cancer treatments. Our solutions enable healthcare professionals to improve the quality, efficiency and safety in medical imaging and cancer therapy. Dedication on innovations and cutting edge solutions are the basis for our double digit growth for many years. Now we are about to enter a new phase into an even brighter future. Come and join us!
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.”
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.