Description de l'emploi
工作描述Job Title: Field Service Engineer
Reports To: Director of Service: Americas
FLSA Status: Exempt
Summary: Responsible for performing on-site and local installation, service and repair of complex equipment and systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform preventative maintenance inspections according to established procedures and instructions
- Installation, verification, training and troubleshooting of all IBA Dosimetry equipment and peripheral devices and software support products as related to the installed hardware to the satisfaction of the customer and management
- Analyze technical issues and failures and provide solutions for on-site repair and maintenance. Creative troubleshooting skills are essential
- Provide training on hardware, software and common use PC training as needed to give thorough and effective knowledge in the use of the installed equipment.
- Effectively manage personal travel costs to minimize corporate expense
- Performance of off-site emergency service calls as required
- Provide expert and professional customer telephone support
- Make customer contact calls for upcoming travel to confirm appointments and make final arrangements regarding preliminary work required prior to visit, as well as arranging a Plan of the Day with those customers
- Perform any additional tasks as instructed by the Director of Service.
- Ability to travel extensively throughout North American Territory and on occasion, South/Central American and Caribbean locations as all services are performed at customer sites
- Must be able to carry out all responsibilities with minimal supervision and occasional ambiguity
- Complete expense reports, trip reports, PMI worksheets and all other support documentation required and submit in a timely manner
- Participate in the Afterhours Technical Support Program on a rotating basis with other engineer
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
简介Education and/or Experience
Associates degree in a technical discipline or a military equivalent is required;
BS in Engineering or Physics is preferred
A minimum of 2 years field service experience in electro-mechanical equipment
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Ability to lift greater than 50lbs. ability to move equipment, lift and carry machine pars, etc.
Work Environment The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The position will often require more than forty hours of work per week.
公司The fastest and most accurate Dosimetry solutions.
We are the global #1 solution provider of quality assurance and patient safety for medical devices in cancer treatments. Our solutions enable healthcare professionals to improve the quality, efficiency and safety in medical imaging and cancer therapy. Dedication on innovations and cutting edge solutions are the basis for our double digit growth for many years. Now we are about to enter a new phase into an even brighter future. Come and join us!
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.”
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.