Description de l'emploi
工作描述Your main responsibilities will be:
- Translate business needs into specific, well written requirements to which systems and subsystems can be architected and designed
- Develop modeling processes and testing procedures to understand how the systems will operate to avoid business risk or potential impact caused by failures or outages
- Oversee installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of end user workstation hardware, software, and peripheral devices
- Manage servers, E-Mail, print and backup servers and their associated operating systems and software
- Manage security solutions, including firewall, switches, as well as anti-virus and perform server and security audits, system backups and recovery
- Define, implement and manage all infrastructure hardware and equipment, including routers, switches, hubs, and UPSs
简介To be successful in this position you have:
- A bachelor degree in Computer Sciences or a comparable education
- Certified in ITIL, VMWare and Microsoft desired
- Min. 3 years of working experience in a relevant IT discipline
- Proven technical knowledge of network, operating systems, servers, infrastructure hardware, protocols and IT standards
- Experience in dealing with Microsoft products
- Experience in working with ERP and CRM Systems
- Fluent in German and in English
To enable a better comparison and fairness please apply exclusively online stating your salary expectations and possible starting date. For any further questions please feel free to contact Regina Soremba-Böxkes at +49 9128 - 607 872 or directly over LinkedIn/XING.
What if YOU could save lives, with YOUR daily work?
公司The fastest and most accurate Dosimetry solutions.
We are the global #1 solution provider of quality assurance and patient safety for medical devices in cancer treatments. Our solutions enable healthcare professionals to improve the quality, efficiency and safety in medical imaging and cancer therapy. Dedication on innovations and cutting edge solutions are the basis for our double digit growth for many years. Now we are about to enter a new phase into an even brighter future. Come and join us!
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.”
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.