Description de l'emploi
- Hands-on Maintenance & Installation of IBA particle accelerators in China & potentially APAC;
- Hands-on Maintenance & Installation of IBA radiotracers synthesizers;
- Ability to diagnostic technically issues faced at Customer sites and Customers claims to the back office;
- Ability to communicate in English;
- Establish clear reports in Chinese & in English;
- Communicate with client and collect market information;
- Ready to travel around China;
- Very good oral and written communication skills in Mandarin, also in English.
- Proven Technical Background in at least one of the following domains : Automation, machinery, physics, chemistry, vacuum, electronics, electricity, beam, particle accelerators, radiochemistry, high frequency systems;
- Preference for Engineering Degree or equivalent experience;
- An experience in particle accelerators is a strong asset;
- You have relevant technical experience in electronics/electrical system troubleshooting, mechanical system design and repair, and operations of large systems are strong asset;
- Hardworking spirit, result-minded, flexible in both time;
- Ability and willing to learn;
- You are a team player with a strong customer focus;
- You are based in China, and willing to travel up to 50% of your time, and up to 70% during the training period;
公司Diagnosis: making molecular medicine a reality.
IBA has unique expertise in the design of cyclotrons and in the production and distribution of
radiopharmaceutical tracers which are used every day in thousands of hospitals worldwide to quickly and accurately detect cancer, neurological and cardiac diseases. IBA also offers dosimetry products used in many hospitals for quality assurance in X-ray diagnosis for patient-dose monitoring.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.”
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.