Description de l'emploi
工作描述Position reports to: Thierry Nyssen
Posting: Internal & External
The main mission of the Quality Regulatory and Safety department is to create and support a Quality culture across IBA by driving compliance activities through product life cycle. This includes driving the Quality and Compliance activities for the Quality Management System (QMS) implementation, quality improvement cross all sites/regions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As Quality Assurance Manager, your responsibilities will be to:
- Manage and maintain the Quality Management System and implementation of applicable standards and regulations cross businesses and regions
- Responsible for engaging strong intradepartmental and cross-functional/organizational relationships to drive Quality System Requirements
- Maintained compliance of the Quality Management System Develop and Monitor quality metric to assess the Quality Management implementation and alert on deviations
- Ensure that GMP/Quality Standards/Procedure/Methods/Guidelines are applied
- Continuously reviews and puts strategies in place to improve existing processes and champion implementation of new initiatives across the IBA quality function to ensure consistency, compliance and best practice
- Establish indicators with IBA departments
- Work on GxP to support IBA activities
- Support the global risk management program
- Proven experience in a Quality Assurance environment
- Knowledge of ISO 9000 and ISO 13485
- Knowledge of GxP to support IBA activities
- Knowledge in risk management, ISO14971 is an asset
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills in both, English and French
And you are:
- Able to organize your work and to take initiatives
- Rigorous and consistent in all daily document control activities
- Driven proactive and hands-on-person
- Able to influence and convince in a softly way
- A custom oriented team player with very good communication skills
公司IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.