Description de l'emploi
工作描述Internal & external posting
The job is for a 6 months assignement/interim
The Logistics Administrator is a key member of the Operations Support departement. He/she is responsible for all logistics activities linked to the spare parts operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
You are responsible for processing and monitoring internal and external customer orders (spare parts, upgrade kits, on-site interventions…) and make sure client satisfaction is met. You are responsible for the customer consignment stocks consumptions and refills:
- You analyze the customer needs and answer their requests as soon as possible
- You monitor the complete process from offer to delivery in SAP
- You maintain effective working relationships with persons at all levels within the company including purchasers, technicians, industrialization, quality control officers, accountants, etc…
- A Bachelor or a Master’s degree
- A few years’ working experience in a customer services environment is desirable but young graduates are also entitled to apply for the position
- Good Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Good knowledge of SAP SD module is an asset
- Excellent communication skills both in French and English
- Strong customer service mindset
- A driven and proactive individual
- Organized in your work autonomously and you take initiatives
- A team player with very good communication skills
- Conscientious and systematic
公司IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.