Description de l'emploi
工作描述Internal & external posting
As a member of the Control Systems Engineering Team in the global operation department of Industrial Business Unit, you will be involved in the installation, upgrade and service our applications. We have many Rhodotrons to install, upgrade and maintain. You will be part of this challenging growth where customer satisfaction is our top priority.
• You participate to the installation of the equipment, with focus on the deployment of the software
• You care for maintenance and upgrading of the software with some programming
• You develop SW request from customers, install and validate them
• You solve software bugs
• You provide support for the installed base to understand their issue and help customers or field engineers to solve them.
• You care for reporting and record keeping
• Perform system administration
简介You have :
• A Bachelor or Engineering degree in Automation or Electrical/electronic engineering with specialization in automation/control systems
• Experience in testing and validating embedded systems
• Experience in maintenance and upgrading of software with some programming
• Experience in control systems and various controllers
• You already have some knowledge about technical tools like :
PLC programming (Siemens, B&R, Rockwell); Industrial communications based on S7-comms, PROFINET, PROFIBUS, PROFISAFE and MODBUS; WinCC / Scada systems; TCP/IP networking; Version control (VersionDog)
You are familiar with MS Office suite; Electrical diagrams; Virtual Machines and SQL and system administration.
And You are :
• Able to work in projects with several people involved, under a structured Quality Management System that is audited regularly by several authorities.
• An analytical mind able to provide efficient technical problem solving, while keeping the project schedule.
• Able to create high quality technical documentation (20% of your time)
• Able to perform under heavy workload, flexible, patient and detail oriented
• Good communication skills in both Fluent and English, customer service mentality and team spirit
Based in Louvain-La-Neuve, willing to travel internationally for short missions (Average of 20% of your time, maximum 2 weeks) in any country in the world.
公司Environmentally friendly Sterilization & Ionization.
IBA is designing electron accelerators and high power X-rays solutions used in many industries to sterilize medical devices, to cold pasteurize food products and to improve the properties of polymers. Over 220 IBA’s Industrial accelerators are used in the world for several decades.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.”
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.