Description de l'emploi
工作描述IBA has signed a contract with Apollo Hospitals, Asia’s largest integrated healthcare group and India’s no. 1 private hospital, to establish the first proton therapy center in India.
The equipment and services supplied by IBA to the upcoming Apollo proton therapy center is worth approximately EUR 50 million to IBA, is fully financed and includes a long-term operation and maintenance contract
IBA equips the new center with its Proteus®PLUS multi-room configuration which will include three treatment rooms, with Pencil Beam Scanning capability (2 Gantry rooms & 1 Fixed Beam Room).
As a PT Operations Service Engineer you play a key role in our mission to treat cancer patients.
You participate to the maintenance and support to clinical operations of of the IBA Proton Therapy system with a specific focus on administration of the IT infrastructure, software testing, debugging, configuration, and upgrades.
After the installation phase you participate to the support to clinical operations and maintenance of the equipment, with a focus on the deployment of the software updates and upgrades. You are in charge of testing and validating new releases according to the specifications and you ensure the customer’s requirements are met in terms of compliance, quality, technical performance, and timing. Finally you perform troubleshooting activities and you provide support to the clinical staff during patient treatment and other daily operations.
You ensure the highest quality of state-of-the-art technologies and services. You will become a specialist in the latest cancer treatment solutions and represent IBA with your know how.
You work in a multicultural team of approximately 4 people and you report to the Site Manager.
- You have a master degree (ideally an engineering degree in electronics or automation) or an equivalent experience in an industrial environment;
- You have knowledge of Linux/Windows;
- You have an intermediate knowledge of Java and C/C++ programming;
- You have experience with Clearcase and Subversion software repositories;
- You have networking experience (administration of switches, firewalls, DNS, debugging, etc.);
- You have experience in operating complex systems;
- You have a basic understanding of circuits and electrical work, and experience with basic maintenance of mechanical equipment;
- You are eager to learn new fields and continuously update you knowledge;
- You are a proactive and hands-on person;
- You are a detail oriented person with very good analytical skills;
- You are able to organize your work autonomously and to take initiatives;
- You can demonstrate effective troubleshooting skills;
- You are a team player with a strong customer focus;
- Given the international context, you have good oral and written communication skills in English;
- You are a flexible person, willing to work in rotating shift work (more than 50% of your time in night and weekend shift) and to travel, if needed, mainly during your training period.
公司Particle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.