Description de l'emploi
工作描述Internal & external posting.
IBA is continuously maintaining and upgrading its installed base of proton therapy centers. So far, more than 30 sites have been installed and IBA has to manage evolution of hardware and software equipment on site. In order to update the sites to the latest software versions and to strengthen the team for upgrading the installed base on the long term, the Service Engineering department is looking for software engineers.
As a software engineer, your responsibilities will be to:
- Ensure the complete software update and bring the latest features to the installed base systems
- Maintain and enhance the quality of the source code and of the build environment
- Write and execute the test campaigns (unit and integration), increase their coverage
- Write detailed design documentation
- Lead the deployment and the test of the software modifications directly on site
- Support the IBA staff on site in case of issues with the software and its configuration
- Analyze the issues, propose a solution and develop the fix and the tests
- Participate to the effort analysis of the future upgrade projects
- Apply standard software development methodologies and frameworks
- Ensure up to date technical knowledge for oneself and the team
- Manage relationships with functional analysts, experts, architects and users
- Follow, review and challenge the development of new features by the R&D department
- A Master degree in Engineering Sciences, preferably in Computer Science
- Knowledge and working experience in Java, C++ and embedded software
- Working experience with configuration management, continuous integration and non-regression testing
- Experience with the Spring Framework, Python or Linux is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English; French is a plus
- An experience in Graphical User Interfaces or in Robotics is a plus
- An experience in the use of the agile development in Medical devices is a plus
- Knowledge of IEC 62304 safety critical software risk management is a plus.
You are :
- Fascinated by new technologies and always willing to update your knowledge
- Service minded and concerned about curing patients
- A hands-on and proactive person
- A team player with very good interpersonal skills
- Able to organize your work autonomously
- Based in Belgium and willing to travel up to 20% of your time
公司Particle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.