Description de l'emploi
Internal & external posting
As a Field Service Engineer you will work in the IBA RadioPharma solution business line. It is the world leader for the supply of PET & SPECT cyclotrons from 3 Mev to 70 MeV for radiopharmaceuticals production. IBA develops innovative features for the production of tracers in more than 260 cyclotrons installed and supported across 5 continents.
You will work within a team of polyvalent engineers that is responsible for the installation, maintenance and repair of IBA equipment that produce isotopes, both on customers’ sites as on IBA’s premises. You deliver a final reliable working product, matching quality, performance and customer satisfaction requirements within defined timelines.
- test equipment in compliance with specifications
- maintain equipment according to the maintenance schedule, and take all necessary actions in order to repair equipment when needed
- be the Technical Owner and Advisor for our customers
- train IBA’s customers to properly and safely use equipment. You advise them about available spare parts and upgrades
- document and report any interventions with the required level of details and accuracy
Mid- term job evolution
- install equipment accordingly to the defined planning, timelines and operating processes
- debug any problem occurring and inform the Development Team accordingly
- eager to take initiatives
- able to work in a hands-on and pragmatic manner
- a very good team player
- able to work autonomously
- willing to travel at least 50% of working time, including during week-ends ( typically missions from a few days to a few weeks)
- a Bachelor in Electro mechanics or Technician with high Electro mechanics skills by experience ( BA5 certified )
- excellent problem solving skills
- good organization skills
- strong communication skills and .
公司Diagnosis: making molecular medicine a reality.
IBA has unique expertise in the design of cyclotrons and in the production and distribution of
radiopharmaceutical tracers which are used every day in thousands of hospitals worldwide to quickly and accurately detect cancer, neurological and cardiac diseases. IBA also offers dosimetry products used in many hospitals for quality assurance in X-ray diagnosis for patient-dose monitoring.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.”
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.