Description de l'emploi
The mission of the Project Optimization team is to identify, develop, and implement new strategies and processes aimed at reducing project delivery Time and Cost for all IBA product lines, while improving Quality of the installations.
As a member of the Projects Optimization team you will be responsible for developing, writing, implementing & reviewing the department processes to facilitate and improve installation of PT centers around the world and support IBA regionalization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Your responsibilities will be to:
• Identify process needs and collect information from various sources (interviews, e-mail, related processes, etc)
• Analyze and synthesize the results of this collection into a draft process, organize the review cycle for validation and write the final product documentation
• Present the new process and share Return on Experience (REX) on it with the department members impacted
• Inspire all parties to adhere to established processes and monitor their application
• Collect Return on Experience
• Maintain and update documentation: propose new modifications based on collected REX
• Be the first point of contact for all process related issues
• Organize and drive Process Improvement meetings
• Identify the need for new processes to be developed
• Minimum 5 years relevant equivalent experience
• Experience in Business process modelling and knowledge of business organizations in general
• Good knowledge of MS Office suite, Visio is a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including technical writing skills in English
• Excellent interpersonal skills, customer-oriented and enjoy working in team
And you are:
• Structured, with good analytical skills
• Able to process substantial quantities of information of various nature and organize your work autonomously and to set priorities
• Capable of meeting deadlines
• Able to listen actively
• Curious, eager to work in a high-tech environment and to constantly develop your expertise and skills
• Passionate and enthusiast
公司Particle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.