Description de l'emploi
工作描述As a member of the R&D Engineering team (electrical side) you are responsible for the design and updates of electrical low-voltage cabinets & projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As R&D Electrical Expert, your responsibilities will be to:
- Create definition of instrumentation systems and low voltage power distribution systems for industrial and healthcare solutions.
- Work with a diverse range of equipment including PLC and safety PLC, solid-state relays, motor drives, overcurrent protection coordination, magnets, etc.
- Ability to work with and create the following documents:
- Low voltage single line diagrams.
- Wiring schematics and customer interface documents.
- Electrical assembly drawings.
- Bill of Materials.
- Electrical specifications.
- Inspections and acceptance of control cabinets and electro technical installations.
- Evaluate and promote standards and design methods.
- Ensure technology and/or scientific watch to suggest hardware development methodologies, frameworks and standards
- Coach and train Electrical Engineers
- Define rules, processes and best practices.
- Validate detailed design
- A master degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent by experience.
- Between 5 -10 years of strong experience in design of industrial (or hospital) electrical installation.
- Good knowledge of equipment & material from low-voltage suppliers (Siemens, ABB, Legrand, Schneider Electric, etc.).
- Good knowledge of EPLAN P8 Electrical.
- Good oral and written skills in English.
- Knowledge of IEC/EN 60204 (“Safety of machinery. Electrical equipment of machines”) and IEC/EN 61439 (“Low-voltage switchgear and control gear assemblies”) is an asset.
And you are:
- You are fascinated by new technologies and always willing to update, broaden and deepen your knowledge.
- You are a driven and proactive individual.
- You are able to organize your work autonomously (minimal supervision).
- You are a team player with very good interpersonal skills.
公司Particle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.