Description de l'emploi
工作描述Posting : internal
The mission of the BMS (Beam Management System) team within R&D department is to provide superior treatment delivery techniques to the Proton Therapy System. It is namely in charge of the development of the Pencil Beam Scanning delivery technique.
The software team of the BMS has the responsibility of all software and firmware controlling the equipment in order to safely, accurately deliver the dose to the tumors.
As a Junior Engineer, you will act as Software Engineer your responsibilities will be to:
- Ensure the complete software development and renovation of the beam transport and delivery components of proton therapy equipment and the quality of those components.
- Manage software design, software unit testing, and you perform integration testing on the industrial equipment on site;
- Be in charge of documentation;
- Apply software development methodologies, framework and standards.
- Fix bugs and update software versions, and by doing so you participate at the improvement of the software;
- Work closely with functional analysts and users, and you ensure up to date technical knowledge for yourself and for the team.
简介As a software developer:
- A Master degree in Computer Sciences, preferably with an Engineering background, or you have an equivalent degree or experience, or you have an equivalent degree or experience.
- A first experience, ideally in an industrial environment (internship or working experience) is a plus
- Knowledge of Java/J2SE, interest to embedded software (FPGA, VHDL), scripting languages (e.g. Python) or Web technologies are a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Experience in the use of the Agile development in Medical devices is a plus.
- A active team player with very good interpersonal skills.
- A hands-on and proactive person.
- Able to organize your work autonomously.
- Fascinated by new technologies and always willing to update your knowledge.
- Willing to travel up (to 15% of your time, depending of the period)
公司Particle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.