Description de l'emploi
Posting: Internal & External
IBA has its own installed base of existing proton therapy centers (more than 25 today). Many centers treat patient every day for a while and require some upgrade on their system in order to keep their system up to date. As the technologies evolve, upgrades often require many adaptation of the product and R&D to fit the equipment on site.
You will be part of the - Proton therapy services – Service Engineering Team (SE) within our Proton Therapy Business Line. You will manage R&D part of upgrade projects for our proton therapy centers already installed (installed base).
These upgrade projects typically range from € 100.000 up to € 2 million in revenue and are located across the world with a quick delivery cycle (6 to 24 months) in a growing business and with a significant impact on business line results and customer satisfaction.
This covers HW & SW part of the system and could be linked to any part of the system from the beam production to the beam delivery in the treatment room.
Duties & Responsibilities
As Upgrade Project Manager, you are responsible for:
- Leading projects from customer order until acceptance of the upgrade equipment on site in accordance with the standard procedures
- Planning and coordinating internal and external resources (material and human ) in order to produce and install the equipment until its acceptance
- Ensuring the project is delivered within quality, time and budget constraints to a satisfied customer
- Making on time and accurate reporting and communication to the management and customers
- Lead the entire process for development and documentation in order to deliver complete package of upgrade and its validation to recurrently install to several customers.
- A master degree in engineering or industrial sciences, preferably in electromechanics, electronics or electricity, or an equivalent experience
- Between 3 and 5 years of experience in project management in an international and multicultural environment , preferably with an experience in industrial environment
- You have an experience on site (asset)
- You have proven strong people management skills
- You are an assertive person with strong interpersonal skills, able to drive change
- Good knowledge of MS Office and MS Project, knowledge of SAP is an asset
- Excellent communication skills in English. French is an asset
- An analytical mind
- Fascinated by new technologies, having a broad technical knowledge and willing to update it continuously
- Client minded with strong interpersonal and excellent people management skills
- Flexible and stress resistant with very good planning & organizing skills
- Able to organize your work autonomously and enjoy taking initiatives
- Willing to travel up to 10% of your time
公司Particle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.