Description de l'emploi
The mission of the team is to support IBA teams and IBA customers on acceptance and commissioning of IBA Proton Therapy equipment/systems, and for giving the necessary feedbacks to Clinical Solution Group to work on continuous customer product feedback.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As Application Specialist / Medical Physicist, your responsibilities will be to:
- Establish and maintain strong customer relationships with healthcare professionals of the assigned sites under installation and in clinical operation.
- Ensure support to the site team in medical physics topics and support/perform validation on proton therapy center
- Perform acceptance testing with the end-user on the recurrent products
- Train and support customer to use properly and safely equipment/systems
- Report and document interventions and actions undertaken with the required level of details and accuracy
- Provide on-site and/or remote product application support to customers
- Provide continuous structured customer product feedback to the Clinical Solution Group. Participate in procedures update and optimization.
- Coach other product experts
- A master degree in Medical Physics or Biomedical Engineering, or an equivalent experience
- Experience in the Radiotherapy field as a Medical Physicist
- Demonstrate a rapid understanding of newly presented information
And you are:
- Customer oriented and assertive person with excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Able solve problems and take decisions
- Passionate about delivering innovative solutions to the market
- Fascinated by new technologies and always willing to update your knowledge
- A proactive person willing to take initiatives
- A team player able to organize your work autonomously according to priorities
- Stress resistant
- You are willing to travel up to 50% of your time (duration of the mission: up to 6 weeks in the row)
公司Particle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.