Description de l'emploi
工作描述As an Maintenance Technician you play a key role in our mission to treat cancer patients.
- You participate to the maintenance of the IBA equipment and technical tools on the Proton Therapy site in Dresden.
- You perform troubleshooting activities, you operate the equipment for various customer needs and you provide support to the clinical staff during patient treatment and other daily operations.
- You also have logistics responsibilities, and keep our site and warehouse clean and tidy.
- You ensure the highest quality of state-of-the-art technologies and services. You will become a specialist in the latest cancer treatment solutions and represent IBA with your know how.
You will report to the Site Manager.
- You have bachelor degree, preferably in electronics or electro-mechanics, or you have an equivalent experience;
- You have relevant technical experience in electronics/electrical system troubleshooting, mechanical system design and repair, and operations of large systems, as well as in control systems and with various controllers;
- You are a proactive and hands-on person;
- You are a detail oriented person with very good analytical skills;
- You are able to organize your work autonomously and to take initiatives;
- You are a team player with a strong customer focus;
- You have very good oral and written communication skills in German and, given the international context, you have a good knowledge of English;
- You are a flexible person, willing to work in rotating shift work, and regularly during night and weekend.
公司IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.