Description de l'emploi
工作描述Internal & external posting
Our customer, Quirónsalud, comprised 43 hospitals, 39 outpatient centers and around 300 Occupational Risk Prevention (“ORP”) centers located in all economically important areas in Spain. The company has about 35.000 employees and offers the full spectrum of inpatient and outpatient care. Quirónsalud was created by the merger of IDC Salud (“IDC”) and Grupo Hospitalario Quirón (“GHQ”) in 2014 and was recently acquired by the German Group – Fresenius-Helios - opening big opportunities for the group.
Our new site in Madrid Quiron Salud will be equipped with one Cyclo S2C2 and 1 Compact Gantry with:
- PBS dedicated nozzle
- PPS LEONI
- adaPT Prescribe, Deliver & Insight
- Cone Beam CT,
- Universal Beam Triggering Interface (UBTI)
- Philips Ambient Experience for Proteus®ONE
- Air Gap Tuner, Range Shifter (7.5 g/cm²), Ridge Filter,
- Remote Treatment Positioning and Delivery (RPD)
- < >Dosimetry package
You play a key role in our mission to treat cancer patients.
As Beam Physics Service Engineer, you are responsible for beam calibration, commissioning and troubleshooting activities on the Proton Therapy site.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As Beam Physics Service Engineer you are responsible for:
During the Installation phase (+/- 12 months)
- Participating in the installation of a broad range of IBA equipment and technical tools on the Proton Therapy site with a specific focus on beam-related equipment
- Performing the beam-related equipment calibration following procedures
- Operating the system (understanding the software/hardware architecture of the system and the PT center components) in order to obtain a beam that matches the requirements
- Setting and aligning Dosimetry tools
- Critically analyzing a large amount of data to diagnose potential technical issues
- Testing and validating the equipment according to the specifications and ensuring the customer requirements are met in terms of compliance, quality, technical performance and timing
- Managing all aspects of beam-related commissioning activities: Pencil Beam Scanning (PBS) etc.
- Troubleshooting the equipment
- Ensuring the highest quality of state-of-the-art technologies and services
During the Customer Service phase
- Maintaining and troubleshooting the equipment
- Operating the system and providing technical support to the medical staff during QA, patient treatment and clinical operations
- Ensuring the client requirements are met in terms of technical performance, timing and safety
- Training customers
- Carrying out preventive and corrective maintenance on hardware and software equipment (shift work)
- Upgrading and improving the system in collaboration with the R&D department
- A Master degree or PhD in Physics or engineering
- An experience in High Energy Physics, Particle Accelerators or Medical Physics is a strong asset
- Good knowledge of MS Excel, MATLAB and Monte-Carlo Simulations
- The ability to troubleshoot large system issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Spanish and English
And you also are:
- Able to follow rules & regulations and you able to deliver on strict deadlines
- Analytical, good troubleshooting skills, able to identify root cause of issues
- Willing to share your knowledge in your area of expertise
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Willing to travel extensively during the training period (+/- 4 months)
- A flexible person, willing to work in rotating shift work, night work and weekends (up to 50% of your time)
公司IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.