Description de l'emploi
工作描述Join our Team!
You consider yourself as a professional in your field yet you are also eager to learn continuously. Team spirit is part of your genes and new challenges boost your motivation.
Your key responsibilities:
- Support and consult our customers in the application of our products and in all physics-related matters
- Put our products into operation at customer site and train the customers
- Contribute to user manuals and training material in cooperation with other departments
- Cooperate with other departments in order to meet customer requests
- Worldwide travel (30%)
- Physicist / Medical Physicist by education or similar
- Very good communication skills
- Disposition to work closely with colleagues in a high performance team
- Ability to deal with customers internationally
- Ability for worldwide travel required
- Proactive, independent and results-oriented way of work, with an absolute focus on customer satisfaction
- Passion for new technologies and medical devices
- Good knowledge of MS-Office tools
- Excellent English and German, additional languages preferred
This position offers you an independent, internationally active and varied task sphere. Does this sound like you? Do you appreciate a dynamic and positive working climate? Do you want to provide added value and actively contribute to our and your success?
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to hold your status and acquire new skills.
To enable a better comparison and fairness please apply exclusively online stating your salary expectations and possible starting date.
For any further questions, please feel free to contact Regina Soremba-Böxkes at +49 9128 - 607 872 or directly in XING/LinkedIn.
What if YOU could help saving lives, with YOUR daily work?
公司The fastest and most accurate Dosimetry solutions.
We are the global #1 solution provider of quality assurance and patient safety for medical devices in cancer treatments. Our solutions enable healthcare professionals to improve the quality, efficiency and safety in medical imaging and cancer therapy. Dedication on innovations and cutting edge solutions are the basis for our double digit growth for many years. Now we are about to enter a new phase into an even brighter future. Come and join us!
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.”
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.