Description de l'emploi
工作描述The ProteusOne installation project in Reading, England will be the 3rd Proton Therapy Center in the United Kingdom. IBA has partnered with Proton Partners International, whose goal is to develop a network of PT centers in the UK and Middle East. The system will consist of one SuperConducting SynchroCyclotron (S2C2) and a Compact Gantry.
The installation of the Proton Therapy Center will start in June 2018, it will last 12 months, after which, the site will be operated and maintained during clinical operations.
We are offering a 9 months contract on the Reading site followed by an open-ended contract on our future Proton Therapy site in Liverpool.
As Site Logistic and Administrative Assistant, you will join a team of 8 people and you are responsible for the overall office management and act as the contact person between Headquarters and site. You perform a variety of administrative functions including general administration, logistics support, accounting, travel arrangements, supporting local Proton Therapy site.
Duties & Responsibilities
As Site Logistic and Administrative Assistant, you are responsible for:
- General administrative tasks including:
- Taking incoming calls and providing information to callers
- Incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Composing memos and generating reports
- Organizing business related travel itineraries to and from the site, plan hotel stays, taxis and car pool management
- Providing HR support (tracking vacation & illness, coordination with payroll)
- Logistics support:
- Coordinating delivery and shipping of equipment and parts with other sites
- Following up on the ordering and shipping of all parts and materials to support operations
- Accounting support:
- Monitoring and recording site financial account usage
- Preparing and monitoring invoices and expense reports
- A Bachelor degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as Administrative Assistant or Office Manager ideally in an international environment
- An experience in HR or accountancy administration is an asset
- Strong knowledge of MS Office whereas knowledge of SAP is an asset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
You also are:
- Capable of working autonomously
- Able to manage your time efficiently
- Able to follow rules and regulations and to deliver on strict deadlines
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills
公司Particle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.