Description de l'emploi
The mission of the IBA Software Business unit is to develop solutions that will help improve the operational excellence for IBA’s proton therapy systems (PTS) deployed all over the world. The Software Business unit has recently started a series of initiatives to collect, store, analyze and deliver value from the data generated by the PTS (software events, irradiation logs and SCADA signals). The goal is to develop software products on top of this big data collection (in the cloud) aiming at optimizing the efficiency of operations and maintenance activities while ensuring the best uptime of the PTS systems. The software products comprise for instance the execution of machine learning models to predict future device failures to replace them proactively during nights/weekends and guiding the engineers on site with typical diagnostic procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
As a Senior Software Engineer, your responsibilities will be to:
- Take part in the design of the software products
- Develop production-grade code for the software products
- Develop automated tests at system level to support the validation activities
- Develop customized screens for machine data visualization and analysis
- Ensure the development and the priority are aligned with the expectations of the stakeholders
- Ensure the complete technical documentation of the solutions is available
- Support the analysis and the resolution of the identified issues during the lifetime of the products
- a Master degree in Computer Science, or an equivalent experience in software development
- a strong experience in backend development or micro services (Java, spring boot, python, node.js)
- experience in these domains:
- cloud platforms (MS Azure, Amazon, ...)
- big data technologies (Kafka, Spark, Zeppelin, ...)
- storage systems (SQL, NoSQL, …)
- knowledge in DevOps technologies as Ansible, Docker, continuous integration/deployment
- extensively worked in agile environments
- minimum 5 years working experience in a similar function or role
- excellent communication skills in English, knowledge of French is an asset
- Fascinated by new technologies and always willing to update your knowledge
- A team player, open minded and enjoy having interactions with people having different backgrounds
- Flexible and stress resistant
- Focused on delivering quality and value
- Service-minded and client-oriented with excellent problem solving skills
- Able to organize your work autonomously and propose initiatives
- Willing to occasionally travel up to <10% of your time
公司IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.