Description de l'emploi
The mission of the IBA Software Business unit is to develop solutions delivering operational excellence for IBA’s proton therapy systems (PTS) deployed all over the world. The Software Business unit has recently started a series of initiatives to collect, store, analyze and deliver value from the data (composed namely of software events, irradiation logs and SCADA signals) generated by the monitoring of PTS. The goal is to develop software products aiming at optimizing the efficiency of operations and maintenance activities while ensuring the best uptime of the PTS systems. The software products comprise for instance the execution of machine learning models used in predicting failures and guidance of diagnoses procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
As a Data Engineer, your responsibilities will be to:
- create and maintain the data collection and analytics infrastructure
- create and maintain the data analytics queries and data processing pipelines
- acquire knowledge in cloud infrastructure and platforms, data processing systems, databases, distributed architectures
- design and maintain data pipelines, data streaming tools, ETL systems
- ensure the development and the priority are aligned with the expectations of the stakeholders
- ensure the complete technical documentation of the solutions is available
- a Master degree in Computer Science, or an equivalent experience in software development
- a big interest in data collection and data processing
- a big interest in working with cloud and data platforms
- a familiarity with ETL systems, data streaming systems, databases, practical experience in any of the following systems is a plus: Splunk, Spark, Flink, Elasticsearch, Qlik
- a familiarity with Agile and DevOps concepts
- excellent communication skills in English, knowledge of French is an asset
- Fascinated by new technologies and always willing to update your knowledge
- A team player, open minded and enjoy having interactions with people having different backgrounds
- Flexible and stress resistant
- Focused on delivering quality and value
- Service-minded and client-oriented with excellent problem solving skills
- Able to organize your work autonomously and propose initiatives
- Willing to occasionally travel up to <10% of your time
公司IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.