Description de l'emploi
Responsible for providing expert-level applications training and on-going service trouble shooting and support for all product lines. Documents product complaints and feedback in accordance with regulatory and internal processes.
- Provide on-site and/or remote product application support to customers. Domestic and international travel to conduct product training and installations. Up to 60%.
- Scientific and technical information are provided in response to inquiries regarding IBA Dosimetry products as it relates to their clinical use; Technical and product release knowledge is continually refreshed.
- Train and support customers properly and safely use equipment/systems. Trouble shooting, repair and calibrate hardware onsite or in the office.
- Serves as a technical expert and resource to our customers; Training and installation guidelines is followed and records is maintained in collaboration with responsible departments.
- Handle day-to-day customer service tasks: technical requests, pre/post installation follow-up, and hotline support. Creates service orders, ensures smooth installation planning, remove roadblocks to regular clinical use. Addresses customer concerns quickly. Participates in hotline support and 24/7 service initiative.
- Coordinate with internal departments to ensure fulfillment of customer needs and proactive handling of incidents/complaints.
- Proactively resolves service incidents and complaints according to established procedure/processes.
- Communicate with customers: incident management, customer inquiries, complaint handling. Processes, investigates, and reports customer product complaints and change requests in compliance with medical device manufacturer regulatory guidelines. Complaint lead-time is kept to a minimum.
- Advise customer on spare part selection, maintenance services, upgrades, reports potential sales to Service Sales Representatives.
- Manage and update databases.
- Creates clear, traceable, and audit-ready customer database entries
- Follow-up on delivery status, adherence to timeframe commitments.
- Maintains a clear overview of all open issues and reacts swiftly to resolve delays.
- Author and review supportive training content.
- Written procedures, FAQ’s, presentations, and video content produced for use in enhancing our customer’s support experience as well as internal product knowledge transfer.
简介Education and Experience:
- M.S. or P.H.D. in Medical Physics is preferred. M.S. or B.S. in Nuclear Engineering, Health Physics, as well as other Engineering disciplines and/or a background in Treatment Planning (Dosimetry) will also be considered.
- 1-3 years of prior working experience.
- Experience in medical product applications training is strongly desired.
- Experience in medical device repair and calibration is a plus.
- Experience as clinical physicist is a plus.
- Experience in Proton Therapy System is a plus.
- General knowledge of Microsoft products such as Excel, Word, Access, Outlook etc. is a must.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server software is a plus.
- Detail oriented
- Result driven and proactive
- Excellent communication and training skills
- Team player
- Able to work Independently in challenging environments
公司The fastest and most accurate Dosimetry solutions.
We are the global #1 solution provider of quality assurance and patient safety for medical devices in cancer treatments. Our solutions enable healthcare professionals to improve the quality, efficiency and safety in medical imaging and cancer therapy. Dedication on innovations and cutting edge solutions are the basis for our double digit growth for many years. Now we are about to enter a new phase into an even brighter future. Come and join us!
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.”
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.