Description de l'emploi
As Chief Legal Officer you are part of IBA Leadership team and:
- act as Secretary of the Board and the Audit Committee and Compliance Officer;
- advise senior management with respect to legal implications of all major decisions, strategies and transactions of the Company;
- approve final wording of documents binding for the Company;
- ensure the legal management of all group entities;
- lead a team of Legal Counsels.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Your main tasks will be to:
- lead, coordinate, manage and develop the team;
- advice the Board and the Audit Committee if and when required, draft agenda, minutes and ensure the execution of the follow up items;
- ensure the compliance of the Company with all internal policies and market regulations, including relations with the Financial Services and Markets Authority;
- provide or ensure that the legal department is providing the necessary contractual support to the different business units draft, review and contracts negotiations from the Letter of Intent stage until closing (sale, procurement, license, distribution and agency agreements, M&A, partnerships and joint ventures);
- give official approval of sales contracts before their signature;
- give general legal proactive and solution driven advices / assistance in all day-to-day legal issues to all the business units and corporate levels (insurance, finance, HR...);
- ensure that processes, filings of documents and templates are properly managed, stored and updated;
- ensure legal watching of new regulations;
- be responsible for the corporate housekeeping of all legal entities of the IBA Group in their perimeter;
- manage the litigations, select and instruct the outside counsels & perform follow up and inform management;
- manage the group insurance programs and the broker relationship.
- 10+ years of experience working with senior business management and executive leadership in connection with a broad range of legal matters including contracts, intellectual property, marketing, compliance, employment, privacy, M&A, and other transactional activities. Prior in-house experience with international exposure required;
- Experience in regulated industries such as MedTech, pharmaceutical and/or capital equipment industry;
- Excellent legal text drafting skills in French and English.
And you are:
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills and oriented toward collaborative, results-oriented environment;
- Very committed and ready to inspire a team to move forward;
- Strategic thinker, innovative, creative problem-solver also with outstanding analytical skills;
- Solution oriented: you are capable of assessing and managing appropriate levels of risk consistent with upholding the law and maintaining the company’s high ethical standards while helping drive the business forward;
- Comfortable with change, and ability to pivot quickly as needs and priorities change;
- Able to show social, ethical and environmental responsibility in your actions and your decisions;
- Fast and eager learner. Demonstrated ability to gain knowledge of the business and become an integral business partner;
- Willing to travel up to 20% of your time.
公司IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.