Description de l'emploi
IBA is finalizing the installation of its multiple-room proton therapy system Proteus®Plus in Groningen. Our client Proton Therapy Center Groningen (PTCG) is part of the University Medical Center Groningen (UMCG) – one of the largest hospitals in the Netherlands with 12,000 employees having one common goal: “Building the future of health”.
As Service Engineer, you work during service phase and you are part of a team of 8 engineers. You are responsible for administration of the IT infrastructure, software testing, debugging, configuration and upgrades on the Proton Therapy site. In addition, you will become certified to operate the PTS during patient treatment, and will be qualified to debug basic issues that arise in any component of the system (including electrical and mechanical issues). You play a key role in our mission to treat cancer patients.
You will start in the team in September 2017 to allow you to be trained. You will take over the responsibility of the current Service Engineer in February 2018.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As IT & Electronics Service Engineer, you are responsible for:
During the Customer Service phase:
- Maintaining and troubleshooting the equipment.
- Providing technical support to the medical staff during patient treatment and clinical operations.
- Ensuring the client requirements are met in terms of technical performance, timing and safety.
- Training customers to use properly and safely the equipment and systems.
- Carrying out preventive and corrective maintenance on equipment (shift work).
- Upgrading and improving the system in collaboration with the R&D department.
- A degree in engineering (preferably in Computer Sciences or Electronics) or an equivalent experience.
- A relevant technical experience in electronics/electrical system troubleshooting, mechanical system design and repair and operations of large systems, as well as in control systems would be an advantage.
- An experience with Clearcase and Subversion software repositories or similar.
- A good knowledge of C, C++ and UNIX whereas knowledge of Java is a plus.
- A good knowledge of Linux/Windows and scripting languages (Bash, Python, etc.).
- A basic knowledge of SQL.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English.
You also are:
- Willing to work in a challenging environment.
- Able to follow rules & regulations and you are able to deliver on strict deadlines.
- Analytical, good troubleshooting skills, able to identify root cause of issues.
- Willing to share your knowledge in your area of expertise.
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Willing to travel extensively during the training period (+/- 2 months).
- A flexible person, willing to work in rotating shift work, night work and weekends (up to 50% of your time).
公司Particle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
The Netherlands - Groningen
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.