Description de l'emploi
工作描述As Test Engineer you will be part of our Test team, ensuring the quality of our Medical Software and Hardware products with integration and system tests.
- Take part in our agile development process
- Define test strategies and test plans for all phases during the development cycle
- Review and evaluate requirements and define appropriate test cases
- Implement, validate and execute test cases
- Do early explorative tests
- Report on test progress, track failures and follow-up
- Continuously develop and conduct process improvements to enhance efficiency and quality
简介To be successful in this position you have:
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in an engineering or technical discipline or comparable education and knowledge
- At least 2 years experience in software and/or medical device testing
- Solid understanding of systematic test case definition, test processes and test management
- Solid understanding of the principles of the V-model and incremental, agile development
- Ideally development / test experience in the field of medical devices
- Strong quality-oriented way of working
- Strong customer orientation and passion for technology
- Knowledge in SW development or test automation is a plus
- Holding an ISTQB Certificate as certified tester is a plus
- Reliability and responsibility are a must, and you are a team player
- You have a passion for quality and convince with good communication skills in English and German
To enable a better comparison and fairness please apply exclusively online stating your salary expectations and possible starting date.
For any further questions please feel free to contact Regina Soremba-Böxkes at +49 9128 - 607 872.
What if YOU could save lives, with YOUR daily work?
公司The fastest and most accurate Dosimetry solutions.
We are the global #1 solution provider of quality assurance and patient safety for medical devices in cancer treatments. Our solutions enable healthcare professionals to improve the quality, efficiency and safety in medical imaging and cancer therapy. Dedication on innovations and cutting edge solutions are the basis for our double digit growth for many years. Now we are about to enter a new phase into an even brighter future. Come and join us!
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.”
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.